Global Training Aviation offers you the best ATR type rating course.
The ATR is a family of twin turboprop passenger and freighter aircraft developed and manufactured by Avions de Transport Regional (ATR). The family consists of the ATR 42 and ATR 72, of which the ATR 42-500 and ATR 72-500 are the models currently in
production. Over 1.000 ATR aircraft have been ordered.
In order to qualify for the course, all commercial pilots must first hold the following valid requisites: Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument, ME, MCC and Medical Certificate.
After complying with these requisites the pilot is ready to start the course which consists of the following phases:
ATR TYPE RATING COURSE PHASES:
Phase 1: Ground Training:
- 12 days of theory course in Madrid.
- Computer Based Training with full time ground instructor.
- Includes training materials: FCOMs, Procedures Manuals, Charts, -Check-list, QRH, etc.
- 10 days of Systems, Procedures, Operational Course.
- 2 days of Procedures in Cockpit Trainer and Mock-up and GNSS / FMS training.
- Differences ATR 42/72.
Phase 2: Simulator Training:
- Total 36 hours of FFS: 18 as Pilot Flying and 18 as Pilot Monitoring.
- 8 Sessions of 4 hours of Full Flight Simulator with instructor.
- 1 Session of 4 hours of Full Flight Simulator for skill test with examiner.
To see the Type Rating Course – Click Here –