Global Training Aviation offers you the best B737 Type Rating Course.
In order to qualify for the course, all commercial pilots must first present the following documents: Licence, MCC, Medical Certificate, ATPL Theoretical certificate, certificate of 100 hours of Pilot in Command.
After complying with these requisites the pilot is ready to start the course which consists of the following phases:
B737 TYPE RATING COURSE PHASES:
Phase 1: Ground Training
- 15 Days theory course.
- Total of self study and classes with instructor with help of CBT (Computer Based Training).
- The VPT Trainer and classes to be attended with instructor are Systems, Procedures, Limitations, Performances and Flight Planning.
Phase 2: Simulator Training:
- VPT Trainer Cockpit procedures and Systems: 20 hours (5 sessions)
- Full Flight Simulator (with motion): 32 hours (8 sessions)
- Full Flight Simulator (with motion) Exam: 04 hours (1 session)