The Degree in Business Administration and Management at the UCAM is aimed at those students seeking a personal and integral training, interested in economic, organizational and social aspects of companies at international level, since companies create changes and social progress.
Students interested in studying the Degree in Business Administration and Management should have a special interest in:
- Expanding their general knowledge and their social and economic environment.
- Improving their oral and written skills in different languages, at least Spanish and English.
- Serving the community with a high ethical sense in their professional practice.
- Knowing business principles and concepts.
- Sociable and capacity for personal relationships and teamwork.
- Proactive and independent.
- Open mind to mobility and acquisition of new experiences.
- Analytical capacity to resolve social and economic problems
More about Degree in Business Administration and Management: