ESERP is an associated centre of the Staffordshire University in the UK. This collaboration gives students of ESERP careers the possibility of obtaining a university degree of Official validity in the United Kingdom and with European recognition. For this, the student must take some additional modules complementary to the ones already completed in ESERP’s Diploma Course Degree Study Program.
The Bachelor in Marketing Management program applies a consistent teaching methodology offering master classes of professional nature, in which teaching staff, highly skilled in the subject they teach, plan dynamic classes based in real business cases. This develops business practical aspects, combined with an appropriate theoretical-practical knowledge base. With this, a satisfying level of training in each of the areas covered is achieved.
In addition, the Bachelor in Marketing Management in Barcelona program counts with an exceptional team that gives each student monitoring and personalized attention: Faculty, Tutors, Study Coordinators, Research Department, Job Department and General Management. They all work consistently for the student. Thus, ESERP ensures that their graduates possess all the personal and professional skills necessary to enter the working world.
The Bachelor in Marketing Management taught in ESERP have the following educational objectives:
- To provide students with the knowledge necessary for decision-making in their job performance.
- Reliability in problem analysis, their identification and solution.
- Management skills mastery.
- Openness to socio-economic and cultural environment
- Ability to adapt to change and technological innovation
- Learn about the latest management techniques and the most advanced technological systems in the market
- Habit of teamwork and talent for knowledge management
- Professional networking between management faculty and national and international students
- Promote participation diversity among all students