This Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught in Italian, English or Spanish and offered in an online modality.
The Bachelor of Psychological Science and Techniques is designed to provide students with a comprehensive foundation of psychology. More specifically, the course objectives are:
- The creation of a junior psychologist able to, in collaboration with and under the supervision of a senior psychologist, develop and put into practice the principles, models, and methods acquired in different fields of psychology, contributing to the development and welfare of individuals, groups, companies and organizations.
- The training of graduates who, thanks to the acquisition of a foundation in various sectors of psychology, can continue with their studies, enrolling in a second-level degree course to deepen specific aspects of psychological disciplines and professional application.
The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform)
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform)
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their Mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
- The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
OUTCOMES AND PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Graduates from this program can carry out activities in areas as of services to individuals and group organizations and communities that support and promote health. These activities cover areas of psychometric assessment, and psychosocial development; as well as areas of human resource management in the different stages of life. This profession is regulated by state laws.
The Bachelor of Psychological Science and Techniques, in line with indications adopted from the scientific and professional community of psychologists in Italy and throughout Europe, does not provide adequate knowledge for independent practice of psychology. To obtain the title of psychologist the graduate must continue his or her studies with a second level Bachelor’s degree (laurea magistrale). First level graduates may, however, after a post-graduate professional internship and registration to Section B of the Professional Association of Psychologists, under the supervision of a professional psychologist, work directly with individuals, families, groups and communities to promote wellbeing, effective educational interventions and the best use of individual and social resources.
Professional fields include those that foresee preventive, diagnostic, and rehabilitative interventions within private or public structures, educational institutions, and third sector organizations, and within a context of psycho-social activities, evaluation, human resources management, assistance, education, promotion of health in collaboration with a professional psychologist.
If you want to see the Study Plan CLICK HERE
REMEMBER: With us you can do the enrollement Test: Online and Free!, do not hesitate and contact us.