The length of course is four years. Employment opportunities:
This degree legally qualifies the holder to exercise the profession of Agricultural Engineer (CIN Order 323/2009, Official State Gazette of 19th February, 2009), in the corresponding field of each specialization.
• Agroalimentary Engineering
• Rural Engineering
• Agro-environmental Engineering
The most common career opportunities include:
• Agricultural engineering consultancy, project writing and management in public or private companies and technical departments or independent professional practice.
• Government work (they are qualified to become State-Registered Forestry Engineers).
• Management and technical assistance in Agricultural and Livestock Farms, Food Industries, Irrigation, etc.
• Professional studies and work related to the rural environment: land use planning, surveying and mapping, valuations and appraisals.
• Environmental impact assessment.
• Technical and commercial employment in agricultural and agroalimentary supply companies.
• Direction and management of farms or cooperatives
• Technical management and direction in companies, product development,research and experimentation.