A Big coverage for your stay abroad


If you are planning to study abroad in an International University or School you will be obliged by the centre and reception country to obtain a health insurance for international students, during the period of your visit.

To assure that you have the correct coverage, Homologation Student Services offers you an ample range of international insurances which apply to the demands of all student visas and Universities.

Remember you should always travel with insurance as you never know what can happen. Because your peace of mind and that of your close ones is priceless. Just concentrate on the experience of studying abroad, leave the rest in the hands of our students travel insurances.

More information

I have read and accept the Legal advice