We will make all the arrangements efficiently


All those foreign students who wish to study in Spain, must deal with its documentation in accordance with the Spanish Legal System. We know that they can be slow and difficult procedures, so we will advise you and give you all the necessary administrative support so you can access the Spanish Educational System in the more simple and convenient way.

For this process, Homologation Student Services, has a professional team with more than 25 years of experience that will advise you and make all the administrative arrangements to obtain necessary access legal documents, such as:

1. Student Visa

2. NIE

3. UNED Credential

4. Homologation of Baccalaureate

5. Homologation of Diploma Certificates

6. Equivalent Average Mark

7. Scholarship Appeal

8. Documents Apostille

9. Sworn Traslations

To be able to study a Degree, international students coming from non European education systems must comply with the necessary request to enter the Spanish University System.
The Royal Decree 412/2014 June 6. 2014 establishes a new regulation of the basic normative for the admission procedure to an official University Degree, which promote and facilitate the admission of international students to Spanish Universities.

Thanks to Homologation Student Services you can now effectuate the Homologation process of your secondary education studies in an easy, and simple safe way, this manoeuvre allows you access to the Degree that you want without having to sit the PAU exam.

We offer you all the assessment and administrative help so that this procedure can be simple and save time and money.


More information

I have read and accept the Legal advice