Legal document that allows your access to the Spanish University


Those students coming from the educational systems of Member States of the European Union, must homologate their studies by obtaining the UNED Credential, to obtain legal access to the Spanish Education System, either Public or Private University.

According to article 38.5 of the Organic Law 2/2006 May 3rd the educational systems which can be entered through this channel are: Germany, Andorra, Austria, International Baccalaureate, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, European Schools, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, UK, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland.

Also those who have obtained the International Baccalaureate expired in an official centre.

We will advice and provide necessary administrative support to obtain your Credential moreover we will deliver it to your chosen centre, avoiding travel, making the process fast, easy and economic.


More information

I have read and accept the Legal advice