1. Our classes are run in small groups (average 5, max. 10) with a focus on spoken language practice. There are no mixed-level groups
2. Our qualified trainers are native speakers and come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds.
3. We rotate our teachers during our daytime English group courses to ensure students are exposed to a variety of accents and teaching styles
4. We have a very international mix of students and the common language is always English – even more opportunity to practice!
5. We are open all year round (except for two weeks over Christmas) and we charge the same prices throughout the year round with no summer supplements
6. We use excellent teaching material and resources in line with the inlingua method, which has benefited millions worldwide
7. We offer a regular social programme and the vast majority of it is free!
8. We offer excellent customer service and have a high rate of returning students
9. We are centrally located in Edinburgh’s busy West End
10. We are a language centre, offering training in around 20 languages, giving our students the chance to meet our local clients
11. We are accredited by the British Council and members of English UK
As always, We are here to help so please let us know if you would like any further information!
The Inlingua Team, collaborating partner of Homologation Student Services