Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations
- Universidad CEU San Pablo
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Communication, Advertising and Journalism
- On Campus
- Spanish, English
- 240 ECTS
- 4 Years
Non European student
Theory-based and practical training in all subjects of the degree
The Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations aims to train students to a high degree of excellence so that they not only successfully enter the world of work, but can also choose between quality job offers where they can develop their full potential and talent.
Future professionals in the advertising, communication and public relations sector require theory-based and practical training in continuous and direct contact with the professional world and within an international environment.
The experience of the Universidad CEU San Pablo allows us to offer a leading and innovative teaching faculty that is committed to learning based on case studies, teamwork and an interest in and motivation for trends in the world of work.
Our students seek to work professionally in creative roles, as public relations executives, brand managers, designers, marketing directives, event organizers, even in professions that have yet to be established in a continuously evolving sector. Therefore, they opt for solid training in line with the sector and pursue training based on new career opportunities within the digital world.
Our high rates of employability:
- Our students enter the job market, working in quality positions within the sector: 85% of graduates are employed and 75% within the sector.
- Our students now work in leadership positions within important organizations.
- Many of our graduates are entrepreneurs with innovative companies specializing in new digital media.
Learning is an experience. Everything else is just information