Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- IFM University
- Tipo de estudios:
- Area de conocimiento:
- Finanzas y Economía
- Enero / Abril / Octubre
- 189 ECTS
- 3 Años
Estudiante No Europeo
Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat 2019.
Designed by professionals, this BBA prepares you to enter the fascinating world of banking and finance. The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have a superior education in general management, but who also possess a sharp understanding of financial markets and products.
This Bachelor develops an insightful understanding of finance and provides an extensive basis for all the business domains of the industry: economics, marketing, accounting, strategy and negotiation. It also demonstrates the function of financial institutions, markets and financial products. It specializes in proposing an array of skills for investment and portfolio management. This targeted course prepares you to meet the challenges now found in technology, new regulations and organizational changes. You will become a professional capable of measuring the risks but and seizing great opportunities when performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
Preparing for your career
This degree prepares graduates for top positions in financial institutions, including banks, financial companies, brokerage firms, investment banks.
- Excellent employment record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue an advanced degree within 6 months.
- Employability : the curriculum gives you real-life business skills. The courses improve your capacity for analysis, reflection, organization, creativity and adaptability. They also expand and develop your relationship with others for communication, negotiation, leadership and collaboration.
- Career & workshops : we offer career development sessions and workshops. Topics covered include: strategic job search, planning your career, create winning CVs, create a Linkedin profile, make the most out of your interview.
- Plug into the business world : IFM curriculum includes industry visits, business presentations and discussions with business leaders from the most famous companies. These business events introduce you to numerous career opportunities and help you to develop a professionnal network.
- Internships : we help our students to get internships in local and international companies.
- An excellent place to study and work : Geneva is a world leader in finance and remains the capital of private and institutional wealth management. Geneva is also world leader in commercial finance and raw materials.
La vida no es la que uno vivió, sino la que uno recuerda, y como la recuerda para contarla