Bachelor in International Business
- IFM University
- Tipo de estudios:
- Area de conocimiento:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
- Marzo / Octubre
- 189 ECTS
- 3 Años
Estudiante No Europeo
Geneva offers a world-class business environment
This cutting-edge program developed with business leaders’ input, provides the essential skills needed to succeed in international markets and offers a global vision of business and international trading.
The aim of this program is to explain the international environment and its influence on companies. It provides solid knowledge in management, economics, business and marketing, as well as strong skills in analysis, business strategy and leadership. You will appreciate how different cultures influence company management and learn how to lead effective negotiation. The course imparts excellent knowledge in international commerce, business and marketing to help you perform in a global business environment. You develop the ability to recognize business opportunities, analyze their benefits and successfully manage projects on the international market.
Preparing for your career
This program prepares graduates for exciting managerial careers in multinationals, industry, trading firms or international organizations.
Excellent employment record : 90% of BBA graduates find a job or pursue an advanced degree within 6 months.
- Employability : the curriculum gives you real-life business skills. The courses improve your capacity for analysis, reflection, organization, creativity and adaptability. They also expand and develop your relationship with others for communication, negotiation, leadership and collaboration.
- Career & workshops : we offer career development sessions and workshops. Topics covered include: strategic job search, planning your career, create winning CVs, create a Linkedin profile, make the most out of your interview.
- Plug into the business world : IFM curriculum includes industry visits, business presentations and discussions with business leaders from the most famous companies. These business events introduce you to numerous career opportunities and help you to develop a professionnal network.
- An excellent place to study and work : Geneva offers a world-class business environment. Essential assets and top infrastructures have attracted 1,000 multinationals, 330 organizations and 400 trading companies. Switzerland is 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat 2019.
El tiempo es limitado. No lo desprecies viviendo el sueño de otra persona