Bachelor in International Relations
- EU Business School
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
Studente non Europeo
The business workplace is becoming increasingly international
The business workplace is becoming increasingly international. The international relations program is ideal for students who are interested in combining the breadth of global knowledge offered by international relations coursework and the skills acquired in business courses. Students will learn to recognize, analyze and evaluate the role of major players, structures, and processes in business and politics.
- Upon the successful completion of the program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland and astate-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management from the University of Derby. These bachelor’s programs are additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives you the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.
- Students who wish to further their knowledge can take an additional semester and earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies(30 ECTS) which is accredited and state-recognized (título propio) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students completing this specialization pursue careers in:
- Diplomacy and foreign policy
- International corporate development
- Public, civil service and local government
- International communications
This program combines a global international relations outlook with the practical skills of business thinking. As corporations expand and blur national boundaries, they operate in a more complex landscape. This specialization provides a solid knowledge of the global economic environment recognizing politics, cross-cultural values and ethics as key components. Students who complete this program are trained to apply a global mindset to conflict management and resolution while considering growth and the bottom line.