Bachelor of Business Administration
- Hult International Business School
- Tipo de estudios:
- Area de conocimiento:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
- 180 ECTS
- 3 Años
Estudiante No Europeo
Put theory into practice as part of your everyday classroom experience
At Hult, you will be immersed in a global environment without even leaving campus, and every topic you study will be approached from a global point of view, from marketing to law to career planning. Throughout your undergraduate experience, you will be challenged to think creatively, be resourceful, and work together with your fellow students in our international and collaborative learning environment.
Gain real insight into your individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as improving your team and leadership skills as you take part in:
- Live client consulting
- Business challenges
- Team projects
Hult’s Bachelor of Business Administration degree prepares you to lead and thrive in today’s global business world. Studying a cutting-edge curriculum designed with feedback from top company executives, you’ll emerge with a practical business education designed to make you career-ready from day one.
There are four main elements to the curriculum:
- Business Core: These courses will help you to build a solid foundation in each functional area of business administration—from finance to management to marketing.
- Core Challenges: Each year, you’ll put the theory you’ve learned into practice with a Core Challenge. You’ll use design thinking to create new startup ideas, develop solutions to combat some of the world’s most pressing social issues, and become adept at confidently pitching your ideas.
- World, Future, & You: Go beyond business to develop your self-awareness, creativity, and explore what the future holds and how you can help shape it. Increase your conceptual-thinking skills and graduate with a powerful knowledge base by learning about a broad range of topics.
- Majors: Specialize in your chosen area of business:
- Major in Marketing
- Major in Management
- Major in Entrepreneurship
El tiempo es limitado. No lo desprecies viviendo el sueño de otra persona