Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Universitá Gugliemo Marconi
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Area di Ingegneria
Studente non Europeo
Computer industries operating in hardware and software production & industrial automation and robotics
The Bachelor of Computer Engineering prepares the graduate for developing and using technologies, as well as being able to design, produce and manage data elaboration systems in a wide range of applications. The adopted teaching model ensures that the student is aided in his/her learning stage with access to specifically-developed supporting material and a list of individual and/or group teaching activities guided by the teacher or tutor.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Computer Engineering, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform);
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform);
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their Mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
No he fracasado, he encontrado 10.000 formas que no funcionan