Bachelor of Economic Science
- Universitá Gugliemo Marconi
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Finanza ed Economia
Studente non Europeo
Career opportunities foreseen by this degree are within the fields of economics for public and private sectors and social economy
The Bachelor of Economic Science prepares students to mature into professionals that have an active role in the economic decision-making process. It provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the nature of economics and with the right instruments to operate in financial institutions and organizations public and private.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Economic Science, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in a blended modality, combining in-person activities with the following multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform);
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform);
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
La vida no es la que uno vivió, sino la que uno recuerda, y como la recuerda para contarla