Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- IUBH School of Business and Management
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
Studente non Europeo
The IUBH prepares you well for the global job market.
The focus of “hospitality” is always on the guest and the associated services. In addition to the classic hotel sector, this includes the hospitality industry as well as adjacent industries, such as amusement parks, casinos or airlines, and service providers such as hospitality consulting or IT service providers. That means Hospitality Management covers a very wide field with countless, often cross-industry opportunities.
We prepare you for this challenging environment in the Hospitality Management degree programme with extensive knowledge – both from the hospitality industry as well as from the general management. After graduation you will be in demand worldwide, for example in the hotel industry, in holiday resorts and clubs, but also at congress and trade fair organisers, management consultancies and specialised hotel service providers. Our programme has a practical orientation, for example through case studies, projects and field trips to renowned companies. Most of our professors and lecturers have gained many years of specialist and management experience on an international level and they want to pass this on.
What you will learn from us
During your studies, you will get to know the management of the hospitality industry from the ground up.
- You gain detailed knowledge of specific management topics – restaurant management, food & beverage management, room management, law and human resources.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- Your work on additional qualifications such as advanced foreign language skills and modern communication techniques.