Bachelor of International Marketing Management
- IUBH School of Business and Management
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
Studente non Europeo
The IUBH prepares you well for the global job market.
Whether in an agency, in a consulting company, in the marketing department of a corporation or directly at an internet service provider – creative and strategic specialists in marketing are in demand everywhere. So you can potentially be employed at almost any company, both national and international. And the industry, especially in the digital sector, is growing steadily, offering great career prospects.
Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to the close integration of theory and practice. Most of them have themselves gained many years of specialist and management experience on an international level – and would like to share it. They do this for example through case studies, projects and field trips to renowned companies.
What you will learn from us
The International Marketing Management programme is practical and cutting edge: Case studies, project groups and field trips as well as an integrated internship ensure the programme has immediate practical relevance.
- You deal with marketing-related topics such as customer behaviour, campaign planning and marketing communication in a practice-oriented manner.
- You deal in detail with specific management topics such as human resource management, project management and market research.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.