Bachelor of International Tourism Management
- IUBH School of Business and Management
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
Studente non Europeo
People are becoming ever more mobile and more adventurous
People are becoming ever more mobile and more adventurous. That makes tourism one of the world’ most booming industries. Experts predict 70 million new jobs in the next ten years. In our Tourism Management degree programme, you will get to know all aspects of this dynamic and customer-oriented industry while developing your management skills.
You spend your 5th and 6th semester at an international partner university of the IUBH abroad. You have the opportunity to do an additional Bachelor degree there so that you have a Dual Bachelor degree after graduation. Your international competence makes you a sought-after international employee, for example with major tour operators, national tourism offices, trade fair and conference organisers, consulting companies as well as hotel chains and airlines. Our programme attaches great importance to the close integration of theory and practice. In case studies, projects and field trips to well-known companies, our professors and lecturers pass on their own long-term professional and management experience at an international level.
What you will learn from us
During your studies, you will get to know the management of the tourism industry from the ground up.
- You deal with structures and organisations in the international tourism industry.
- You deal with topics such as online tourism, tourism geography and product planning.
- You get to know different management approaches and distribution methods.
- You learn a second foreign language in addition to English.
- As part of your studies abroad, you will receive a second Bachelor degree from an international partner university.
El tiempo es limitado. No lo desprecies viviendo el sueño de otra persona