Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations
- Universitá Gugliemo Marconi
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Law, Politics and Criminology
- 180 ECTS
- 3 Years
Non European student
Career opportunities and professional activities are possible in various sectors
The Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations provides methodical and professional competence in the disciplines of economics, law, history and society. Particular attention is dedicated to comparative and international issues, as well as acquiring a solid grasp of empirical, political scientific, sociological, statistical and economic research methods.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform);
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform);
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their Mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them