Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations
- Universitá Gugliemo Marconi
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Diritto, Politica e Criminologia
Studente non Europeo
Career opportunities and professional activities are possible in various sectors
The Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations provides methodical and professional competence in the disciplines of economics, law, history and society. Particular attention is dedicated to comparative and international issues, as well as acquiring a solid grasp of empirical, political scientific, sociological, statistical and economic research methods.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor’s Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform);
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform);
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their Mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
Todos nuestros sueños se pueden hacen realidad si tenemos el coraje de perseguirlos