¿What are cookies?
A cookie is a data file that is downloaded into your computer upon accessing certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used for recognising the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browsing session ends (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard practice, and independently of them, allow or block the temporary or memorised cookies in their security adjustments.
Without your express consent –through the activation of the cookies in your browser– this site will not link in the cookies the memorised data with your personal data provided at the time of subscribing or of purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those which allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the various options or services available, for example, control the traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access parts with restricted access, recall the elements making up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Are those which allow the user to access the service with features of a general nature predefined on the basis of a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser used for accessing the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: Are those which, either processed by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and perform a statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed for the purpose of improving our offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies: Are those which, either processed by us or by third parties, enable us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of the advertising spaces existing on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our site. For this, we can analyse your browsing habits in the Internet and be able to show you advertising relating to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces which the editor may have included on a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising in line with it.
This website can use third-party services which will compile information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services associated with the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this site uses the following:
- Las cookies de Google Analytics:are used for the purpose of analysing and measuring how visitors use this website. The information serves for drawing up reports enabling us to improve this site. These cookies compile information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they have arrived and the pages visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies” Youtube: are used for counting the number of viewings of the videos embedded on other sites.
- The cookies de AddThis: is a technological firm which allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through exchange icons and the destinations of social bookmarking. The AddThis cookies are used for the purpose of enabling content for being shared. AddThis is also used for compiling information on how the website content is shared. The cookies help to identify a user uniquely (although not personally, but rather insofar as their address) in order not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other personalisation cookies: These cookies enable users to specify or personalise some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser. .
You can enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration of the browser options installed in your computer: :