Homologation of Baccalaureate / High School

What is ti?

If you are an international student with non-European schooling, you will have to have your studies recognised to be able to qualify for access to a University in Spain, and in this way comply with the legal entrance requirement in order to register.

Our Service:

  • We provide you advice and tell you what documents, seals and legalisations are necessary
  • You send us the required documentation by post to our office
  • We do all the paperwork and carry out the legal formalities with the Ministry of Education to obtain your Recognition of Studies.
  • We will deliver a certified copy of the Recognition to the academic secretariat of the university you are going to or where you have registered.

Moreover, we assure you that the official recognition will be positive.

Don´t worry, we´ll take care of it

Don’t become stressed or waste time on bureaucratic and legal paperwork, we will give you the administrative support you need to make this process simple, and save you time and money.

A little progress each day adds up to big results

Shall we begin?

Fill in your details on the form and an adviser will contact you.


Felipe Sastoque (Ecuador)

I didn't know if I could apply for a scholarship with my qualifications. Thanks to the Technical Academic Report I was able to know that I had good equivalent grade in Spain, and therefore the University gave me the scholarship

You Study. We Help

Contact us

Have you finished your school studies?
Are you already enrolled in a Spanish university?
The person responsible for the treatment is Homologation Student Services. The purpose of the collection of your data is to meet your requests for information, without transferring your data to third parties. You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it or delete it as explained in the Privacy Policy