International MBA (IMBA)
- ESIC Escuela de Negocios
- Madrid / Barcelona / Shanghai
- Tipo de estudios:
- Area de conocimiento:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
- 90 ECTS
- 18 Meses
Estudiante No Europeo
Ranking U-Multirank - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools
The methodology of the course is focussed on student learning through the combination of sufficient individual effort, proven ability and involvement in teamwork. Tutors, mentors and lecturers facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and the transmission of skills.
- The purpose of our methodology is to create a virtuous circle of action - feedback - analysis - action in the students on our course.
- Sessions oriented to decision-making with the right balance of the theoretical and the practical.
- Individual demand based on assessments, cases and exercises.
- Defence through team-based presentation of company cases with incremental complexity.
- Individual presentation of a final project-business plan.
Entrepreneurs who want to broaden their knowledge of international business practices, re-orientate their career or update their management knowledge with a global focus. In addition, participants of this MBA program should be passionate about the opportunities that globalisation brings and the changes in the business environment that this is creating.
Professionals that not only understand and master the core business concepts but also are prepared to handle complex issues both systematically and creatively in diverse and international contexts. Personas with criteria to take decitions framed within the ethical and human values capable to operate in different sectors in a global and digital world.
El tiempo es limitado. No lo desprecies viviendo el sueño de otra persona