Master in Entrepreneurial Financing: Venture Capital and Private Equity
- UIC Barcelona
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Finance and Economy
- On Campus
- 60 ECTS
- 10 Months
Non European student
To guide you towards the creation of a new company or increase the intrapreneurial ability of a company by searching for new business models.
In today's macroeconomic context, the venture capital and private equity industries are becoming an increasingly popular alternative source of funding for companies. In this regard, the Master's Degree in Entrepreneurial Financing: Venture Capital and Private Equity will provide the knowledge you need on these alternative entrepreneurial financing models.
You will also have the chance to study in Barcelona, a hub for start-ups and home to numerous entities specialising is transaction services, corporate finance, venture capital and private aquity, and which support and finance the development of new companies.
At UIC Barcelona, we want to promote an enterprising spirit and the creation of companies in our society with this predominantly practical international programme ytaught entirely in English.
Reasons to take the MEVP
- You will be enrolled in a unique programme that explores alternative funding models for entrepreneurs.
- You will develop the skills and abilities necessary for working in the private equity sector and in companies with international market exposure.
- You will learn about risk capital and private equity funds and new forms of funding for entrepreneurs currently gaining popularity in Europe.
- You will take part in an international programme, in English, with a strong hands-on approach.
- You will undertake a six-month work placement in a company.
- You will enhance your professional profile in Barcelona, a hub for entrepreneurs and home to numerous entities specialising in this sector.
Who is aimed at
- You are a recent graduate of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and Management or Engineering.
- You would like to your career to move towards setting up a new business, developing a new concept or business area within a specific company.
- If you want to specialise in alternative entrepreneurial financing models.
Life is not what one lived, but what One remembers and how One remembers it in order to recount it