Master in Sports Management
- Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Scienze dello Sport
Studente non Europeo
Students may participate in a trip to New York City with other students of the Real Madrid Graduate School.
- A top-ranked program for management professionals in the world of sports.
- The MBA – Master’s degree in Sports Management is a top-ranked program
- Chosen Best Master’s Degree In Sports Management in Spain in El Mundo newspaper’s 2017 ranking
- Take part on a trip to New York to visit the headquarters of the NBA, MLS, and NHL
- The Master’s Degree in Sports Management is top-ranked program providing a broad overview into sports management models not just in Spain but across the world.
- The program is truely international in its nature, with students coming from all corners of the globe. The world-class faculty is also made up of leading international sports management specialists.
- During the program, students will come into contact with all the areas in the city where Real Madrid is present (facilities, sporting venues, organizational and management institutions, etc.), as well as with the Fundación Real Madrid.
- Students will also gain firsthand insight into other facilities and management models through visits to Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Ciudad Deportiva Real Madrid (Real Madrid Training Complex), Ciudad del Fútbol de la RFEF (Soccer City of the Royal Spanish Football Federation), Caja Mágica (Madrid Open Tennis Stadium), Palacio de los Deportes (Indoor Sports Arena), and other spaces intended for leisure and entertainment run by both public and private organizations.
- Students may participate in a trip to New York City with other students of the Real Madrid Graduate School. The trip will include visits to the headquarters of important sports leagues such as NBA, MLS, and NHL, major venues like Madison Square Garden, and marketing companies such as Octagon.
- This is one of the best experiences a Sports Management student can have, both from a managerial and an operational viewpoint, since they will receive hands-on learning and apply the knowledge they have gained throughout their studies.
Aprende hoy como si fueras a morir mañana