Master in Sports Management
- Universidad Católica de Murcia
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Business, Marketing y RRII
- On Campus
- Spanish, English
- 60 ECTS
- 9 Months
Non European student
The acquisition of advanced training of a specialised nature, geared towards a professional qualification.
The student will be able to obtain two different masters degree, Master in Administration and Management of Sports Entities and Master in MBA Sports Management. The MBA Sports Management aims to prepare future sport managers for the role of directing sporting organizations, by emphasising industry-specific management and planning capacities. To this end, the Master addresses the acquisition of advanced training of a specialised nature, geared towards a professional qualification.
The MMSE + MBA - Master in Management of Sports Entities aims to train future sports managers for the normal performance of the management of sports organizations, with special emphasis on their management and planning.
The Master is aimed at people who are willing to be leaders, contributing to sustainable human, social and economic development. Leaders with empathy and ethics who put their effort into any project they encounter, with team spirit and eager to help others to achieve success. It is oriented to the following: graduates in any area of knowledge who want to orientate their professional career towards sports management.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organisations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life