Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ`s Frequently Asked Questions


Any questions? No problem, we can also help you with that. Here you have a list with the most frequently asked questions that tend to arise. If you need anything else, just fill in the form at the bottom of the page and an adviser will get in touch with you.

What accreditations have the universities you work with?

All of our university degrees are accredited by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA) that belongs to the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). In addition, Health Sciences faculties follow the 36/2005/EC European Directive on professional qualifications of the European Parliament.

Are all the courses taught in English?

Only some Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses are 100% taught in English, but all Degrees and Postgraduate courses offer by our partner Universities are official and accredited.

Do I need a student visa to study in Spain?

If you are a European citizen then you don’t need a student visa to study in Spain. In case you are a non European citizen our Legal Department can help you to prepare your student visa application and residence permit

When should I arrive in Spain?

Normally the start date of the Degrees is September. Our advice it’s to arrive one week before the lectures start so you get use to the place.

What should I bring with me?

Nothing really specific… maybe a power convertor for electric equipment.

What other expenses will I incur?

All the possible expenses will be noticed by the University with prior advance Regarding the normal living cost the bills will be normally associated to:

  • Accommodation
  • Bills (electricity, water, internet, phone)
  • Food
  • Social activities (movies, go for a drink, music concert…)

Are Spanish courses available at the university?

Some of our partner Universities offers Spanish courses as something extra for students but not enough in order to start from a survival level. This is way we work with one of the most centric and prestigious Spanish School in Madrid, Inhispania, where our students can really develop their Spanish skills in the center of Madrid.

What types of accommodation are available?

  • Accommodation in the University Campus (residence)
  • Outside the Campus (flat, studio, private room in shared apartment, student residence out of the campus)

We offer all the accommodation types, what are you lookin for?

Any questions you may have do not hesitate to consult us, we remain at your disposal.

Contact us

Have you finished your school studies?
Are you already enrolled in a Spanish university?
The person responsible for the treatment is Homologation Student Services. The purpose of the collection of your data is to meet your requests for information, without transferring your data to third parties. You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it or delete it as explained in the Privacy Policy