Global in International Business
- Universidad Europea de Madrid
- Villaviciosa de Odón
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Business, Marketing y RRII
- On Campus
- 240 ECTS
- 4 Years
Non European student
An integral vision of a company and an international perspective for doing business
- Talent in a globalized world
- Taught in English, it will make you become a professional with the capacity to adapt and the versatility to work in any area of a company or institution that works in an international field.
- Integral vision of a company and an international perspective for doing business.
- A program designed with the help of the most internationally recognized companies and institutions.
WHY STUDY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AT UNIVERSIDAD EUROPEA MADRID?
- Taught entirely in English, you will become a professional with the capacity to adapt and the versatility to work in any area of any company or institution that carries out their work on an international scale.
- The syllabus of Universidad Europea responds to the needs of the market, designed with the help of the most highly regarded companies and institutions of international business and adapting to the demands of the professional world: business, legal, sociological and environmental.
- Deepen your analytical capability in the international economic context and improve your knowledge of other languages with great capabilities to manage and lead, with an integral vision of a company and with an international perspective for doing business.
- You will have the opportunity to live a unique experience studying in different universities in Europe, America or Asia including the exclusive London School of Economics, University of California, Berkeley. During your third year, you will be able to participate in a six month exchange at one of our associate European or American universities such as Appalachian State, San Diego State University (USA), Carleton (Canada) and Hunan (China).
- During your fourth year, you will be able to participate in a six month exchange at the following premium universities, where you can also undertake an internship: London School of Economics (London, United Kingdom), Pace University, New York (USA), McGill University (Montreal, Canada).
- These international exchanges are the perfect addition to acquire a global perspective that companies require nationally and internationally.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life