UNED Credential

What is it?

All students with European schooling or students who have obtained the International Baccalaureate Diploma need this document.

Our Service:

  • We provide you advice and tell you what documents are necessary
  • You send us the documentation by post to our office
  • We do all the paperwork and complete the necessary formalities with the UNED
  • We will obtain your UNED Credential in less than a week
  • And deliver it to the University where you have registered

We are an official collaborating company of the Universidad Nacional a Distancia (UNED)

We take care of everything

We take care of all of the steps necessary, both with respect to the UNED as well as with your University; that way you won’t have to worry about anything.

Easy, simple and without leaving your home!

Shall we begin?

Fill in your details on the form and an adviser will contact you.


Norman Gravendeel (Noruega)

 The University asked me for the UNED Credential in order to finalize my enrolment and I didn't really know what I needed and how to do it. I contacted Homologation Student Services and they helped me to get it quickly and without problems.

You Study. We Help

Contact us

Have you finished your school studies?
Are you already enrolled in a Spanish university?
The person responsible for the treatment is Homologation Student Services. The purpose of the collection of your data is to meet your requests for information, without transferring your data to third parties. You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it or delete it as explained in the Privacy Policy