Bachelor in Digital Communication
- Universidad CEU San Pablo
- Types of study:
- Knowledge area:
- Communication, Advertising and Journalism
- On Campus
- Spanish, English
- 240 ECTS
- 4 Years
Non European student
Uno de los mejores espacios audiovisuales destinado a la formación de futuros profesionales del sector.
WHY CHOOSE THE BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN DIGITAL COMMUNICATION AT CEU?
- Universidad CEU San Pablo is the only educational institution in Spain where it is possible to study this degree in its international modality: entirely in English.
- In addition to these possibilities for internationalization, there is also the International Bilingual Program between CEU and UCLA University Los Angeles, California,one of the ten best universities in the world according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- International Week is held each year for international students. During this week, 15 professors from different universities from around the world teach classes on communication-related subjects.
The Universidad CEU San Pablo enhances and enriches the training of students on the degree with the University’s Own Degree in Values and Leadership, which develops competencies in personal leadership, leadership within teams and change management, innovation and entrepreneurship, and provides tools to enable the development of specific professional skills.
- Practical workshops of the subjects in small groups of 12-25 students.
- Audiovisual Center: One of the best audiovisual spaces for the training of future professionals in the sector.
- Interconnected facilities with a 32TB shared storage system, equipped with 2 TV studios (one with a conventional set-up and one virtual), 2 radio stations, 3 editing and post-production suites, RTV and photography production areas, with free loan service.
- Fully updated technical equipment, with 23 HD-quality ENG video cameras and 4K and 360º formats.
- Free equipment loan service and reservation of facilities for class work, end-of-degree project and personal study.
Learning is an experience. Everything else is just information