Bachelor of Aviation Management
- IUBH School of Business and Management
- Tipo di studi:
- Area di Studio:
- Empresa, Marketing y RRII
Studente non Europeo
Bringing customers and goods to their destination in the shortest, safest and most convenient way
Bringing customers and goods to their destination in the shortest, safest and most convenient way.
As a graduate of the Aviation Management degree programme, you work for traditional airlines such as Lufthansa and Air France-KLM, for low-budget airlines such as Eurowings, as well as for handling companies, aircraft manufacturers and maintenance companies. Our innovative programme gives you everything you need in the dynamic world of airport and airline business and qualifies you for an international career. Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to the close integration of theory and practice. Most of them have themselves gained many years of specialist and management experience on an international level – and would like to share it. They do this for example through case studies, projects and field trips to renowned companies.
What you will learn from us
As part of your Bachelor degree in Aviation Management, you will learn about the specifics of the aviation industry with its global networks, management challenges and mechanisms. In addition, we provide you with important business knowledge.
- You deal with the financing of airlines and airports and discuss issues of aviation law.
- You learn the principles according to which slots at the airport are allocated to airlines for take-off and landing.
- You deal with marketing and sales in aviation.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional skills such as business communication and computer applications.
El tiempo es limitado. No lo desprecies viviendo el sueño de otra persona