Master in Sports Law
- Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid
- Tipo de estudios:
- Area de conocimiento:
- Derecho, Políticas y Criminología
- 60 ECTS
- 9 Meses
Estudiante No Europeo
Enjoy successful careers in the legal and sports world, such as international law firms, sports organizations and bodies, and other recognized sport institutions.
- Become an expert in sports law, regulations and dispute resolution
- The Master’s in Sports Law allows students to acquire the knowledge to work in sport federations, law firms, sports clubs, professional leagues, anti-doping organizations among others.
- Visits to prestigious sports institutions such as FIFA, UEFA, Court of Arbitration for Sports.
- Complete an internship at Real Madrid CF’s legal department or specialized law firms
The International Master’s in Sports Law-LLM at Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid-Universidad Europea is aimed at students looking to boost their legal career in the sports sector.
- Developed by a committee of experienced legal experts, the program allows students to slowly immerse themselves in the sports world before moving towards a detailed study surrounding sports law.
- All our professors and lecturers are involved in international sports law activities, something that allows our students to get a true vision of professional practice as international lawyers, sport arbitrators, football club managers and leaders.
- Our hands-on learning methodology allows students to learn in practice-based environment from day one. Candidates study leading cases on sports law, take part in moot courts, and get involved in forums and discussions with fellow students and professors, creating strong professional links along the way.
- The program also offers the chance to visit some of the world’s leading sports organizations and bodies, such as FIFA, UEFA, Court of Arbitration for Sports.
Todos nuestros sueños se pueden hacen realidad si tenemos el coraje de perseguirlos